483I Do! Wedding Expos

  • Susan Miller
    May 9, 2012

      Subject: I Do! Wedding Expos

      I Do! Wedding Expos
      Do you provide wedding services, products & ideas a step above the traditional? We'd love to have you participate in Pennsylvania's most inspiring wedding planning events!

      I Do! Wedding Expos are welcoming to all - free admission, free parking and a relaxing, comfortable atmosphere in which to preview exhibits.
      All I Do! Vendors Receive:
      • A generous 10'x10' booth
      • 3 days of person-to-person marketing
      • Participation in the complimentary I Do! Bridal Bags
      • Discounted advertising rates in the I Do! Wedding Guide of Values TM
      • Website link on the I Do! Website
      • Discounts for multiple show participation
      Click to download the Vendor Application or contact Jane Nespoli: jane.nespoli@... to find out how I Do! can get your products and services in front of blushing brides-to-be!
      Upcoming I Do! Events
      May 18-20, 2012 Monroeville Mall
      Monroeville, PA

      September 21-23, 2012 Century III Mall
      West Mifflin, PA
      October 12-14, 2012 Westmoreland Mall
      Greensburg, PA
      Fall 2012 Johnstown Galleria
      Johnstown, PA
      Spring 2013 Galleria at Pittsburgh Mills
      Tarentum, PA
      Visit us online 24/7 at www.PghBridalShows.com

       Follow us on Twitter  Like us on Facebook
      I Do! Wedding Expos
      I Do! Wedding Expos is a Miller Promotions production.
      This email was sent to pittcandle@... by millerpromotions@... |
      I Do! Wedding Expos | 248 Allison Ave | Pittsburgh | PA | 15202