477KID MANIA LLC Kids Resale April 27 -29

  • Melissa
    Mar 18, 2012

      KID MANIA LLC
      Kids Clothing & More Resale
      www.kidmaniasale.com

      www.facebook.com/kidmaniasale

      Washington County Fairgrounds
      9am-6pm April 27 – 28

      9am-2pm April 29 (1/2 Price Day)

      FREE PARKING, FREE ADMISSION, FREE GIVEAWAYS

      Accepting Cash, Debit, Credit Cards (NO CHECKS), Prices are Firm and NO RETURNS.

      Over 50,000 New and Gently Used Items at 75-90% off retail!  Selling Maternity & Kids Clothes
      (newborn - 16), Baby items, Furniture, Toys, Books, Movies, Video Games/Systems and More! Lowest Prices Around!

      FOOD PANTRY – Bring a kid-friendly non-perishable food item (cereal, soup, mac and cheese, granola bars, fruit cups, etc) for the Trinity Pride Food Pantry and receive a FREE cookie and a chance to win one of 4 $25 Gift Cards.

      FOOD VENDOR – We will have food and a food court to eat at our sale, or take home with you!

      OTHER VENDORS – We will have several consultants marketing their business with lots of cash and carry (just in time for mother's day)!

      JUNE 29 – JULY 1 is our Jr./Adult Resale "FASHION MANIA!"

      Visit our website for directions, more information & get on our mailing list (and LIKE our Facebook page) to get reminders before each event!  Maybe you might want to Consign or be a Vendor at our next event. You won't be disappointed!