RE: [Piquet] Close combat /Melee

  • David J. Black
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2000
      Tom,
      Way back when I still used 1/285th I used very small squares (maybe 1cm)
      that I modelled some dug-in troops on. I cut some standing figures in half
      and stuck them in spackle/polyfilla then did up the ground work. Any unit
      that dug-in during the game got one of these small markers placed on it.
      Regards,
      David
    • Thomas Brouillette
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 4, 2000
        Hi David,

        Good idea, I will have to bounce it off the other guys to see what they think.

        Thank you.

        Tom