ah, good. That's the same as with Mac, which is what I use. Double click works on Win 7 however. ~ John via Nexus 5 ________________________________________jhnmarkley
Actually, I find that under Windows 10, a double click on a .jar file doesn't usually work. I have to right click and choose "Open" then all is fine and thesirhpmuh
addendum -- ""What information is in Default.dat? Your preferences. "" It is not the program defaults, it is your preference settings. Perhaps I shouldjhnmarkley
- Technical Support
- Dec 21, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.