Yes I am also from a certain age but remember my initial post was about showing Pimlical desktop to "potential new customers" and for them it does matter, ascaludev
I personnally prefer CESD investing his time in improving the funtionality of P/D rather than in drawing beautiful icons. I think most Pimlical users are "of amr_dubler
just uploaded a screen shot of my Pimlical desktop showing how bad the fonts and icon look on my desktop Claudecaludev
- Technical Support
- Dec 21, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.