I'm going to stop posting in this thread. My tests have shown conclusively: * Pimlical DOES save data automatically... under normal circumstances. Mybrucefraser1
Hook, Thanks for your response. The issue may be you not following or, more likely, my incoherent rambling making it confusing. Re: "It almost sounds likebrucefraser1
Did you check the audit trail.text? And how are you getting your appts from desktop to android? Data safety is a primary goal of CESD and I think the shoutsnosugref2000
- Technical Support
- Dec 21, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.