Many thanks for the swift response, John. OK, fair enough, if it's down to OS incompatibilities we'll just have to live with it - at least I now know I'm notukthorn
"Anyone have any ideas of how to achieve this (without having to manually assign the icons and colours to categories) ?" You can't. Category colors and iconsjhnmarkley
Following an earlier (quite a while ago, actually) revelation that it is the number in the title of each icon which is used to identify it, I went through themukthorn
- Technical Support
- Dec 21, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.