Contacts thanks

  • Barbara Needham
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2009
      Wow, I'm just getting back to really using Pimlical again. [My husband
      is walking with cane and we are getting back to our regular disorganized
      state].

      I needed to e-mail my sister something and send her an address and was
      able to just paste it into the e-mail from Pimlical. I know it doesn't
      seem like a big thing, but it was very helpful to me and thanks for
      adding contacts and memos to Pimlical.

      Barbara Needham
    • CESDewar
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 30, 2009
        I needed to e-mail my sister something and send her an address and was
        able to just paste it into the e-mail from Pimlical. I know it doesn't
        seem like a big thing, but it was very helpful to me and thanks for
        adding contacts and memos to Pimlical.

        Ok, great - and as a message to everyone here - it's very useful to get
        requests for things that you do on a constant basis that could be easily
        helped out with some little feature in Pimlical. Obviously if it's something
        that only you would ever do, it's not going to be feasible, but very often
        when you post something on this forum, many people will chime in with a
        "hey, I could use that too" and when that happens, you can be sure I notice
        it.

        Cheers!
        CESD, Pimlico Software, Inc.
        . . .
      • Nelson Ferreira
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 30, 2009
          CESD,

          Another neat idea, if you think there is an internal API that you
          could expose for scripting,
          you could make a beanshell scripts possible to be done in Pimlical.

          I know, it is a big can of worms, but it would also give enormous
          flexibility to power users,
          with very little effort from you.

          Just an idea for you to keep in the background.

          --Nelson