Re: minor interface bug

  • Oliver
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 12:15 AM
      I have still got he same problem with the .74 version :
      in nearly all views a up-down scroll bar appears on the right side, even if not needed and hides part of the view pane.
      the strange thing is that this seems to be depends on the filter: in default filter and day view for example the red check boxes for tasks are hidden by the scroll bar, whereas in Tasks-Only (P) view the view pane is resized and the check boxes are visible beside the scroll bar.
      However in the week view the scroll bar hides the day number on the right column when the window is reduced.

      Finally this happens with maximized as well as with reduced window.

      am I the only one seeing this ??

      Oliver