Local USB Sync Testing

  • Pimlico Software
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 15 5:03 PM
      I have just sent out the beta releases for the local USB sync to some of the
      people who expressed an interest in testing this. I would like to have a few
      more testers though - as most of the issues are likely to involve specific
      Android devices, and right now several of the testers have the same device.

      I do need people who are pretty experienced with P/D and P/A - several
      people emailed that they were desperate for a local sync and wanted to get
      the beta version but had never even looked at P/A - and that's probably an
      issue as I don't want to get bogged down with other issues.

      The only place where there's likely to be an issue is of course on the sync.
      Everything is backed up well, so even a sync goes bad, it should be pretty
      simple to recover from it, but at the same time, neither do I want someone
      who will have a coronary if one appointment disappears<g>.

      If you are interested in helping out (and the plus side is that you get to
      make suggestions for changes/improvements really early on when it's still
      typically feasible to make them), just email the regular support line and
      put "Local USB Sync" in the subject line.

      Thanks.

      Cheers!

      CESD, Pimlico Software, Inc.

      . . .