Re: [Pimlical] Pimlical/A Not Writing to Android Calendar

  • CESDewar
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2011
      I've been trying to e-mail CESD with this support request for ten days
      with no success. (Do I need to send messages from a specific e-mail
      account? I checked the blocked addresses list on Pimlico's site. Is he
      on holiday? The silence is mysterious.)

      Not on holiday - I did respond to your email privately, although the first
      email from you was only some 60 hours ago and it is the weekend ;)

      It sounds like you are putting things in P/A into the local calendar and not
      a google calendar? Remember the preference DefaultApptCategory does have to
      be set to a valid google calendar if you have a local calendar present in
      the database AND you want the item to appear in Google calendar.

      Cheers!
      CESD, Pimlico Software, Inc.
      . . .
    • Barbara Needham
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2011
        --- In Pimlical@yahoogroups.com, "herrpoetry" <herrpoetry@...> wrote:

        > Hi, fellow Pimlicalians.
        >
        > I've been trying to e-mail CESD with this support request for ten days
        > with no success. (Do I need to send messages from a specific e-mail
        > account? I checked the blocked addresses list on Pimlico's site. Is he
        > on holiday? The silence is mysterious.)

        There is a tech report form in the files section of this group that can be used to facilitate e-mails to CESD on support issues.

        Barbara N