Re: Moving "important" items between computers

  • iowamv
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2010
      Does anyone know what file these "Important" calendar items are stored in?

      They're the ones listed in the left hand panel when you drag them there. I think CESD wrote in the manual that they used to be called "Priority" items.

      If I could find out what file they are in, I could just transfer that file to home computer.

      Thanks!

      Mark

      --- In Pimlical@yahoogroups.com, "iowamv" <iowamv@...> wrote:

      > I've added quite a few dates to my "Important" list; is there an easy way to copy that list to my version of Pimlical at home? What file would they be housed in?

    • CESDewar
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2010
        Does anyone know what file these "Important" calendar items are stored in?

        PimlicalDBs.dat - but this file also contains several other items as well
        such as category colors, dialog sizes, etc.

        Cheers!
        CESD, Pimlico Software, Inc.
        . . .
      • iowamv
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2010
          Thanks very much! Didn't think would be one that would add to your to do list, CESD. I know you're busy. Appreciate the info.

          Mark