Mini- Regatta today

  • chuck54sd
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2008
      We are expecting about 6-7 kayaks gathering at the Pierre boat ramp
      near LaFromboise Island cause-way today Sunday the 18th at 2pm for a
      few hours of paddling the inner channels of the island. Many new
      paddlers are coming out to try kayaking for the first time. Any other
      paddlers are welcomed to join us.

      -Chuck
    • John Adler
      Message 2 of 3 , May 18, 2008
        5 boats and 6 kayakers - the group got bigger. I've set up a new
        photo album with a few pictures that I took. If anyone has more go
        ahead and add them.
      • Pat Wellner
        Message 3 of 3 , May 18, 2008
          added a few of my own pictures

          --
          Pat Wellner
          "There's folly and foolhardiness on one side and daring and calculation on the other."

          Visit www.PiratesoftheMissouri.com