  • Maier, Megan M NWO
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2010

      BLUE GREEN FESTIVAL

      Bringing together Community and Environmental Awareness

      This is a call and request to all clubs around Pierre: Running, Biking, Book Clubs, Kayaking, Knitting , Swimming, Frisbee anyone involved in an local activity, group or club.

      We want YOU involved in the BLUE GREEN FESTIVAL.

      What is the BLUE GREEN FEST. you ask?

              Well its’ a two day gathering (AUGUST 20-21) which is composed of music, educational workshops and games.

                      The focus is :

                      environmental awareness – Easy tips on how to become more green, workshops on: composting, making recycled jewelry,  how to make paper, etc…

                      community – music, gathering, spotlighting local businesses, emphasizing the importance of community involvement.

      And this is where you all come in.  We would like the clubs to be represented at this local festival. Set up a booth or table, conduct a race, a workshop, a how to session, just be there. This is your chance to advertise your club for FREE to the local community. Bring new interested members into your clubs or groups, PLUS if you actively represent your club during the festival you will gain free admission to all concerts and activities during the BLUE GREEN FEST.

      Starting a new club, looking for something new to do around Pierre? Start at the BLUE GREEN FESTIVAL,  AUGUST 20-21 at the OUTPOST LODGE (North of Pierre, near Spring and Cow Creek)

      GET INVOLVED

      Forward this message on to anyone you think would be interested.

      Please Contact me for further information, comments, suggestions or questions.

      Thanks for your time

      Megan Maier

      mmaier@...

      or