First Paddle of 2008

  • Pat Wellner
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2008
      I got out for my first paddle of the year and it was great! No
      pictures though, I forgot to grab my camera.
    • John Adler
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2008
        Where did you go?

        Looks like Chuck and I will be out somewhere this Saturday. Not sure
        right now exactly where or when. Maybe out at Farm Island. I plan to
        get in our first night of camping for the year out there.

        If we decide a time and place we'll get it put out here and maybe you
        can join us.
      • Pat Wellner
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2008
          I was just out off the causeway (La Framboise) in the main channel.

          --
          Pat Wellner

          "There's folly and foolhardiness on one side and daring and calculation on the other."