DANCING IN DURHAM/CARRBORO REMINDER

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 2:58 PM
      DANCERS BEN AND SHERI TO PERFORM MAY 1
      ---------------------------------
      We're not talking about the ice cream duo
      here, this is Ben and SHERI--National
      Jitterbug Champs--and they'll be at the
      Durham Armory this Saturday, May 1st, to
      perform one of their routines.

      Add to that Gary Kirmayer's Rhythm and
      Swing band and you have an evening too
      good to miss.

      So break plans and make plans to be at
      the Durham Armory at 8:00 pm THIS
      Saturday May 1. Admission $9 for TSDS
      members/$11 for non-members. Get
      more information and directions at:
      http://www.triangleswingdance.org

      ONLY $7 or $9 FOR MAY 8th DANCE
      --------------------------------------
      A Night at the Cotton Club...hopefully you've
      heard by now that TSDS is planning an exciting
      theme dance May 8th at the Carrboro Century
      Center. What you may not know is the lower-
      than-normal price: Only $7 for TSDS members
      and $9 for non-members.

      The music will be spun by various DJs instead
      of a band and the entire Carrboro Century
      Center will be filled with special decorations
      to enhance the nightclub mood.

      DRESS THE PART: Don't forget to come to "A
      Night at the Cotton Club" dressed in your
      vintage outfit to make the effect complete.