THE SECRETS OF THE FILIPINO RICH, Revealed in a Fun Board Game!

  • dyan.ramos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2010
       "The only difference between a rich person and a poor person
      is  how they use their time
      "

      Wanting to start a business, but don't know how?
      Afraid to take risks and venture in an "unknown" market?
      Worried by lack of personal capital?
      Or simply curious on how the rich have done it?

      PLAY THE CASHFLOW BOARD GAME! AND...
      • LEARN HOW THE RICH BUILD THEIR WEALTH FROM LIMITED CASH
      • LEARN THE VOCABULARY & LANGUAGE OF THE RICH
      • LEARN VALUABLE LESSONS IN BUSINESS, WITHOUT LOSING REAL MONEY
      • HAVE FUN WHILE YOU LEARN TO BECOME FINANCIALLY SAVVY!
      NOTE: The lessons you will learn playing this game will save you millions of pesos from "experimenting" in the real world of business

      BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5475150980176838866

      OTHER BENEFITS OF THE CASHFLOW GAME:

      * You learn the basic concepts of business and investing in a simple and fun way, in fact even a 10-year old kid can play it

      * It is a
      simulation of what's happening in real life

      In the game:
      • you will have a profession (e.g. nurse, janitor, pilot)
      • you will get your monthly salary (paycheck)
      • and invest your money in businesses, real estate, paper assets like stocks and bonds

      * The goal is "
      to get out of the rat race" a.k.a. be financially free!
      (Financial freedom means your PASSIVE INCOME IS GREATER THAN YOUR EXPENSES)

      * You play in a team of maximum 6 players

      * If you're a first-timer, you play with other first-timers

      * Identifies the 4 types of people in the world of money and business (
      Employee, Self-employed, Business Owner, Investor) ,otherwise known as the "Cashflow Quadrant"

      * Facilitator will give
      clear instructions and will guide you through the whole game

      *Facilitator will give tips on how to
      "move from the left side to the right side of the quadrant" as shown below

      BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5451340586174908226***************************************************************************************
      WHAT DO YOU NEED TO PLAY IT?
      *
      A fee of P500 (or lower, depending on the venue)
      Note: ALL fees are inclusive of LUNCH
      * A calculator
      * An open-mind and enthusiasm for learning!

      SCHEDULES:

      * SATURDAYS*
      8:30 am ~1:00 pm
      Spicy Fingers Restaurant, Greenbelt 2, Makati
      FEE: P400 if you come alone
      *P200 each if you come in a group of atleast 3 people

      * SUNDAYS*
      (This event includes speeches from seasoned entrepreneurs of CA2020*)
      8:30 am ~ 2:00 pm
      Asian Institute of Management (near Greenbelt), Makati
      FEE: P500 each if you come alone, or in a group

      It's a meaningful date with friends and family!
      LIMITED SEATS!
      ONLY RESERVED GUESTS ARE ACCOMODATED

      To reserve,follow the steps below:

      (1) Sign-up on www.ca2020.net
      (write DYAN RAMOS as the person who invited you to be given access)

      (2) Send your Name / Age / Occupation / Email address / Reason for Attending
         0929-5514774    or    0915-2948858

      Testimonial:
      "I've got an MBA and I didn't think I needed to be taught financial literacy.I was amazed at how much our culture has instilled in us that "being rich"equals "large income". Through CASHFLOW, I was able to shift my paradigm from earning more to making my assets work harder for me.Carol and I constantly joke about 'Doodads' whenever we get the temptation to buy something that uses up our cash. Thank you for introducing us to this game."
      - George Tran, Oregon

      More Testimonials on:
      http://www.cashflow101game.com/testimonials.htm

      "Financial Education should be a part of our curriculum and scoring systems so it's not only the rich kids that learn about money, it's ALL of us"
      ~David Bach

      IF YOU ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON THE ABOVE SCHEDULE,
      BUT IS COMMITTED TO LEARNING WORLD-CLASS ENTREPRENEURSHIP,

      SIGN-UP ON www.ca2020.net
      (and write DYAN RAMOS as the person who invited you)
      G-o-o-d-l-u-c-k! :)