John Allen MD and F.R.S.

  • Bernard
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2 3:59 AM
      Dear List;
      I have been copying "Synopsis Medicince or a Summary View of the Whole Practice of Physick." by John Allen,M. and F.R.S. 1746 from microfilm.

      YMOS.

      Bernard Kazwick
    • Jay Callaham
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2 5:09 AM
        And?

        Jay
        callaham@...

        "Molon Labe" - - attributed to Leonidas, Spartan King

        "He who dares not offend cannot be honest." -- Thomas Paine

        "If you do not receive this, it must have miscarried, therefore I beg you write and let me know." - - - Sir Boyle Roche, 18th century Member of the Irish Parliament