Jerusalem Mills

  • Wendy M.
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 28 4:12 PM
      Anyone else setting at JM in mid may???

      YH&OBS,
      Wendy Moyer

      Fifth Annual
      REMEMBER THE LADIES WEEKEND
      Trenton Barracks, NJ
      June 13 & 14, 2009
      E-mail for brochure

      5th Penns Reg't
      Historical Intepeter in Real Life

    • MarjyArts@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 29 6:01 AM
        Friends and Colleagues,
               I will be the Senior Surgeon for the American Military Forces at Jerusalem Mills.  I will be setting up the military hospital area.  Anyone doing civilian will be set up in a different area.  If you are doing a regimental surgeon impression (and we should have more of these than civilian for this type of event) please contact me with tentage information so we can allocate enough space for everyone.  There are two scheduled medical demos in the American camp on Saturday and one on Sunday.  This should be an excellent event.

        Marjy Wienkop
        Senior Surgeon, 1st New Jersey Regt.
        MarjyArts@...

        **************
        Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make dinner for $10 or less. (http://food.aol.com/frugal-feasts?ncid=emlcntusfood00000001)
      • Fred
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 29 12:10 PM
          Re:Jerusalem Mills

          Hi Wendy and all,
               Sorry, not going to Jerusalem Mills.  How many folks are planning to attend The B.A.R. Graaand Encampment at Ft. Fred this year?  I'd like to see a really big hospital set up!

          Ymh&os,
          Fred Schneider a.k.a. Dr. Abel Morgan
          8th PA Reg't (B.A.R.)

        • Wendy Moyer
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1, 2009
            Hi Fred,

            I believe we are trying to get the time off to do so! It sounds like it will be a wonderful event!

            YH&OBS,
            Wendy
          • Wendy Moyer