Re: Apologies and Clarification

  • MarjyArts@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2008
      Dear List,
             I was not informed of the Detached Hospital's participation at Boone, this is true, however, I was put in charge of the hospital area for the American Forces by the commander Jim Gibson.  The Detached Hospital is with the Crown Forces.  I have no involvement with the Crown side.  The same if true for Monmouth.  My sister unit, the 2nd NJ, is working with me for that event.  I still intend to set up a military hospital area outside, however, and welcome any other American medical units or individuals to join me.  I have worked hard at this for many years trying to coordinate and improve the Medical Dept of the Continental Line and have a very comprehensive set up, and I thank Nancy Webster for her support.  I can't stand dealing with politics and conflicts anymore.  It is taking the fun out of the hobby.  I think Dr Mike and I have each other's respect.  For those of you in the BAR that don't know me, I hope you will come and meet me and see what I have done also.

      YH&OS,
      Marjy Wienkop
      Surgeon, 1st NJ Regt
      Coord., Medical Dept of the Continental Line