Re: [Physick18C] Groton and request

  • Edwin Page
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
      Greetings all,
      Sorry to be so slow to respond----I would also like to see
      the inventory of the chest Mike referred to---I have seen
      a ship's doctors chest(more of a trunk) at a Hist. Soc.
      that had many bottles but only two had contents. One had a
      rathe bright orange chyristline substance (no lable) and
      the other had irredissent green beetle like creatures that
      I assumed to be "blister beetles", again, no lable. I have
      wondered if there was a source for these or similar
      beetles.
      Best regards to all, Ed Page/Dr. Elisha Skinner