Fourth of July Message

  • Thomas Jena
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4 8:11 AM
      Click a photo to view a larger version on Yahoo! Photos. See links above for more options.
      To All,
       First off, please forgive the Cross-posting, and the multiple copies you may receive (if you are members of multiple lists).

       This particular item was posted in the Sunday July 2nd issuse of the Indianapolis Star and I found it to be very poignant to our endeavors, whether or not you wear red, green or blue.

       Have a safe and Happy Fourth of July !!!!!

      YMO&HS,

      Tom Jena
      aka Thos. Kerlin
      Surgeon's Mate
      Culpeper Minute Battalion

      The larger versions of these photos will be available until October 02, 2006 (90 days)
      Share your pictures with PhotoMail from Yahoo! Mail. Learn More Go to Yahoo! Photos