Books

  • Lee and Dot Fisher
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      You all have been very quiet lately.  No one has any questions or comments?

      I came across two books of interest.  One is a reprint of William Harvey's "The Anatomical Exercises" from 1628.  The other is a reprint of William Beaumont's "Experiments and  Observations on the Gastric Juice and the Physiology of Digestion." from 1833.  Harvey was $9.95 and Beaumont was $10.95 from Dover Publications (www.doverpublications.com).  They have a limited supply of our period, but are very reasonable.

      Hope everyone is enjoying the season.

      Lee Fisher
      aka Dr. Hall Jackson