Referrals please!

  • Matt Wolf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      Hello,

      This is Salvatore' the publisher of the "Historical Yellowpages". I
      am looking for a couple of referrals please.

      1. A merchant for antique medical equiptment.

      2. A merchant for modern reproductions of historical medical
      equiptment.

      Any assistance is appreciated!

      Best Regards,

      Salvatore'
      Publisher
      Salvatore's Historical Yellowpages
      The Premier Guide to Historical Resources for Film, TV and Re-enactors
      www.shypages.com