Introduction

  • Matt and Brandy
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hello. My name is Brandy and I have been reenacting the F&IWar for the
      past 15 years or so. I am currently a native reenactor, but looking to
      start a midwife (or other female medical?) persona. It will still be a
      good while before I bring out this new persona considering I have only
      done a tiny bit of research in this new field, but am very excited to
      get started. I would appreciate it if you would point me in the
      direction of some good journals and books to start with.
      Brandy