Re: [Physick18C] midwyfegabrielle5vic sent you this eBay item: LG CIVIL WAR ANTIQUE MEDICAL PEWTER IRRIGATION SYRINGE (#7319069381)

  • Ed Kennedy
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2005

      <<Richard Hill wrote:
      midwyfegabrielle5vic sent you this eBay item: LG CIVIL WAR ANTIQUE MEDICAL PEWTER IRRIGATION SYRINGE (#7319069381)
      Sorry it is not a clister syringe the spout is to short, it is a good price if you need one. I have a small one and a mid size, paid $65 for small and $90.for the mid but that was several years back.My clister syringe was $100 in good condition.
      chirurgeon Hill  >>
      What would you consider the proper length for a clyster spout?

      As a humorous aside, my smaller one was labeled "sausage stuffer" in the shop where I found it.  Brings up lots of unpleasant images.

      ed

    • Richard Hill
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2005
        Yes Ed and my large clister syringe was marked antique cake decorator so much for experts which I am not. Thank you may I add yours to my list of strange names people have for things they don't know?
        hill