Milestone- 250 members/top 15

  • jamestheowner
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 5:21 AM
      Guess what, we just hit two milestones. We now have 250 members and
      we are ranked in the top 15 in our category. We are only in our
      fourth month so lets keep going. New events are the invention of the
      critique folder and the real junkman is back. This months contest is
      a close one and is still up for grabs for a handful of members.
      Later James
    • Betty and Jim Legg
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 6:34 AM
        James,
        I told you we would make it by the week end and of
        course we are in the top 15 but we know we are the
        best.
        I'm also glad to see junkman back.
        Keep up the good work.
        Betty
        --- jamestheowner <candienjames@...>
        wrote:
        > Guess what, we just hit two milestones. We now have
        > 250 members and
        > we are ranked in the top 15 in our category. We are
        > only in our
        > fourth month so lets keep going. New events are the
        > invention of the
        > critique folder and the real junkman is back. This
        > months contest is
        > a close one and is still up for grabs for a handful
        > of members.
        > Later James

        =====
        Betty and Jim Legg

      • Chris AKA Junkman
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5 9:07 AM
          Thanks, Betty. You know I consider you my 'rock'. We should 'IM' more
          often. (IM= Instant Messaging)
          Junkman
          BYW, Of COURSE we are in the top of the groups! We ARE the best...
          Just my opinion, I think we haven't gotten our true ranking... YET.
          We will, though. We will.
          JNK

          --- In Photography_and_design@yahoogroups.com, Betty and Jim Legg