Know the camera components and operation

  • Ferry Sumi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2012
      Many people find difficult to understand what are inside of a camera. Frankly I also think something magical, with just one click you record a scene and save that image forever. But not only the magic, there are important and basic components that all cameras have  to make it all happen, and knowing them will be much easier to control your equipment.

      PhotographyBlitz