Nikon AW100

  • Lisa Larson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2011
      Does anyone have/use this camera?  We are looking at getting one for the waterproof featureā€¦.it's gotten good reviews, but I wanted to see if anyone has actually used it.

      Thanks!

      Lisa Larson
      Blog -

      If it's not fatal it's no big deal!

      I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.  - J.R.R. Tolkien