Happy New Year!

  • Lisa Larson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2011
      Happy 2011!!!!!!  May your pockets always contain money, your car never fail you and may your family and friends always be by your side.

      Remember to do the following every day:
      Stop and smell the flowers
      Give someone a BIG HUG!
      Smile at a stranger
      Laugh out loud!
      Eat whatever you want.
      Listen to your favorite songs.
      Dance in the rain.
      Call someone you haven't heard from lately.
      Let someone know you love them.
      And the most important one of all......
      Be happy you are alive!!!!

    • Steve
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2011
        --- In Photography_and_design@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Larson <llarson@...> wrote:

        Hey Lisa,
        Love that shot of Disney.  Funny you should post it.  My daughter is one of 3 photographers who have been doing Disney's ad work.  For the past 2 months, she and 2 others have been shooting for publications in 2011.  Of course all the shots belong to Disney, but it is nice to know you took that picture for a particular promotional.

        Was that your picture.  It was beautiful.

        Steve Broesder.