November Photo Contest subject

  • wabash2552
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 2, 2010
      Here is Steve's subject for November.

      Ok Folks,
      I don't know about you but the days are getting shorter in my part of the world. So lets exploit that this month. The subject for this month is "Night Photography" Yes, dig out your tripod, or as in my case a gorilla pod, set up your camera and see what you can get. Rules, shoot anything you want, but it must be at night, (anything from dusk to dawn counts.) I suggest you use this months contest to experiment without a flash and see what you can get. Think LONG EXPOSURE. Here are some web sites to give you some hints and inspiration.

      http://tinyurl.com/2ednr3j

      http://tinyurl.com/5kc5nz

      These shots are to inspire you. If you want to try to copy one, that is fine. Just don't be intimidated by them and think, "I could never do this." Sure you can, or something like them. So lets see what we can come up with. Lets have some fun.

      Maybe we should get some more suggestions from the group for subjects in case we run into a snag again.

      Betty
      Owner
      Photography_and_design