January Photo Contest results

  • wabash2552
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010
      Here are the results for the January Contest.

      1st Place
      angiebrown (2)...11 points
      corelphotopaint001...11 points

      2nd place
      kdman2008...9 points

      3rd place
      wabash2552 (2)...3 points

      4th Place
      angiebrown (1)...2 points

      Great shooting everyone. I hope Steve don't mind but I will be posting Angie's photo on the home page. Steve if it is a problem let me know and I will change the photo in the middle of the month since it was a tie.
      Keep up the great work everyone.

      Betty
      Owner
      Photography_and_design
    • Steve Broesder
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2010
        Oh no, I am very happy that Angie has her picture posted.  That was a harder contest.  I was surprised at how closely related everyone's ideas were.  Haha, I am sure some smart marketing people have noticed this as well.  Now I need to be thinking what I am going to shoot for Feb.

        Steve Broesder
        Forsyth Computer Club

        www.wix.com/MatthewKidomen/Matthew-Kidomen

             (my web page.  Needs a little work, but is ok for now.)

        www.FredLewisPhotos.com
        Friend and Great Auto Racing Photographer. Seen in many magazines, books and even on a model here and there.