December Photo Contest results

  • wabash2552
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2010
      Here are the results for the December Photo contest.

      1st Place
      wabash2552 (1)...10 points

      2nd place
      corelphotopaint001 (3)...7 points

      3rd Place
      wabash2552 (2)...4 points

      4th place
      corelphotoapint001 (1)...3 points

      Thank you Steve for not forgetting the contest even through the holidays. This win is bitter sweet to me since the photo that won was of my father and my grand daughter. My father passed away 3 days before Christmas and we laid him to rest the day after Christmas. So this isn't the best year for me. I would like to dedicate this win to his memory.
      Hopefully the New year will be better for me and the rest of my wonderful members here in the group. Happy New Year to you all.
      Betty
      Owner
      Photography_and_design
    • Steve Broesder
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2010
        Hi Betty,
        Yes, it is Friday, Jan. 1st.  "JANUARY FIRST!!!!" I say to myself, "Oh no, I forgot to vote."  Well I see the results were the same.  I had looked at the month photos and had decided to vote for your picture.  So I am very very glad it won.  Well deserved Betty.

        I am very sorry about the loss of your father.  I know when my dad passed away, it was devastating to me.  That was over 16 years ago, but I still miss him.  I am sure your granddaughter some day appreciate the picture as well.

        Betty thank you for all the work you have done for the Photography and Design Yahoo Group.
        Sincerely

        Steve Broesder
        Forsyth Computer Club

        www.wix.com/MatthewKidomen/Matthew-Kidomen

             (my web page.  Needs a little work, but is ok for now.)

        www.FredLewisPhotos.com
        Friend and Great Auto Racing Photographer. Seen in many magazines, books and even on a model here and there.