October Photo Contest Results

  • wabash2552
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2009
      Here are the October contest results. Sorry I'm a couple of days late.

      1st Place
      corelphotopaint001 (1)...10 points

      2nd Place
      angiebrown0620 (1)...5 points

      3rd Place
      breenzanemom (1)...4 points

      4th Place
      wabash2552 (2)...3 points
      wabash2552 (3)...3 points
      angiebrown0620 (2)...3 points

      5th Place
      angiebrown0620 (3)...2 points

      Congratulations to everyone. I appreciate your support of this group.
      Happy Shooting!
    • wabash2552
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2010
        Members,
        I was getting ready to post the polls and realized I never posted the results for the October contest.

        If you see that there is something I have forgotten please send me a reminder I would appreciate it a lot. I am so sorry.

        Here are the results for October.

        1st Place
        Corelphotopaint (3)...4 points
        breeandzanemom (3)...4 points