About Camera

  • nilesh bhagwat
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2009
      The people sayhow i should buy a camera or i donot know anything about the
      camera andhow it is work if u want to know anything about the camera and there works
      viewcameraworld.com is the right place to know

      just vist

      http://www.viewcameraworld.com

      See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/
    • Jim and Betty
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
        Welcome to our group and thank you for sending the link about cameras. I haven't got a chance to explore it too much yet but it does look very informational.
        Betty
        Owner
        Photography_and_design

        --- In Photography_and_design@yahoogroups.com, nilesh bhagwat <nilu_124@...> wrote:

        > The people sayhow i should buy a camera or i donot know anything about the
        > camera andhow it is work if u want to know anything about the camera and there works
        > viewcameraworld.com is the right place to know
        >
        > just vist
        >
        > http://www.viewcameraworld.com
        >

        > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/

      • Steve Broesder
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
          Hi Nilesh,
          Thanks for posting your favorite camera location.  I looked through the site.  It has some valuable information about cameras and photography.  I noticed the review section seems to be "under construction".  I would suggest you visit http://www.steves-digicams.com/
          (His name is the same as mine, but we are not the same person.)  Steve has hundreds of very extensive reviews, with in-depth photos and many that even show the screen menus.  Not many places do that.  I used it to make my choice of camera, and will use it again.  He has literally hundreds, and maybe thousands of cameras reviews.  Worth the visit.

          Steve Broesder
          Forsyth Computer Club

          www.wix.com/MatthewKidomen/Matthew-Kidomen

               (my web page.  Needs a little work, but is ok for now.)

          www.FredLewisPhotos.com
          Friend and Great Auto Racing Photographer. Seen in many magazines, books and even on a model here and there.

          See the Web&#39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz. yahoo.com/