Re: [Photography_and_design] June Photo Contest results

  • Lisa Larson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2009
      Thanks everyone!

      Lisa

      "There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs."  Ansel Adams

      On Jul 1, 2009, at 2:57 AM, Jim and Betty wrote:

      Here are the results for the June Photo Contest.

      1st Place
      breenzanemom (2)...16 points

      2nd Place
      Corelphotopaint001 (1)...11 points

      3rd Place
      jmbdreamillusions (2)...6 points

      4th Place
      wabash2552 (3)...3 points
      jmbdreamillusions (1)...3 points
      clicknstick (3)...3 points

      5th Place
      wabash2552 (2)...2 points

      6th Place
      breenzanemom (1)... 1 point

      Great job everyone. I am so thankful for all your support in these contest. I consider you all great group members and friends. Thank You!

      Now get started on next months subject "Tools of the Trade"

    • wabash2552
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 30, 2010
        Here are the results for the June contest.

        1st place
        corelphotopaint001 (2)...7 points
        wabash2552 (2)...7 points

        2nd place
        corelphotopaint001 (3)...5 points
        jmbdreamillusions (1)...5 points

        3rd place
        corelphotopaint001 (1)...3 points
        jmbdreamillusions (2)...3 points
        breezanemom (1)...3 points

        4th place
        breezanemom (3) ...2 points

        5th place
        wabash2552 (1)...1 point

        Congratulations to everyone. Got a lot of great photos this month. Lets get crackin' on next months subject which is "Shadows" I know I'm gonna take advantage of our long week end coming up and try to come up with something different.

        Thank you all for your dedication in entering the contest.