May Photo Contest results

  • Jim and Betty
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2009
      Here are the results for the May photo Contest.

      1st Place
      clicknstick (1)...7 points

      2nd Place
      pi_crust (1)...6 points
      picturemaker22(1)...6 points
      wabash2552 (3)...6 Points
      corelphotopaint001 (2)...6 Points

      3rd place
      clicknstick (2)...4 Points

      4th Place
      corelphotopaint001 (3)...3 points
      breezanemom (2)...3 Points

      5th Place
      jmbdreamillusions (1)...2 Points
      breezanemom (1)...2 points

      Congratulations to all...we had a lot of great photos this month and it was a hard decision to vote, Keep up the good work.
    • wabash2552
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 2, 2010
        Sorry I am late with this but I have had a couple of sickly days.

        1st place
        jmbdreamillusions (1)...7 points

        2nd place
        wabash2552 (1)... 6 points
        corelphotopaint001 (1)... 6points

        3rd place
        graham (2)....4 points

        4th place
        graham (3)...3 points

        5th place
        graham (1)... 1 point
        corelphotopaint001 (3) ... 1 point

        Thank you all for being so patient with me. I love you all.
        Betty
        Owner
        Photography_and_design
      • Steve Broesder
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 3, 2010
          No problem Betty, we love you too.

          Jeanna, beautiful shot.  I like the way the light makes the flower glow.  Very well done.  Did you use any additional lighting, or reflectors, or was it all natural?

          Again Jeanna, congratulation.

          Steve Broesder
          Forsyth Computer Club

          www.wix.com/MatthewKidomen/Matthew-Kidomen

               (my web page.  Needs a little work, but is ok for now.)

          www.FredLewisPhotos.com
          Friend and Great Auto Racing Photographer. Seen in many magazines, books and even on a model here and there.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 4, 2010
            THanks Steve, it was all natural, basically waited for right time of day and lighting and for people to stop getting in my way! THank you everyone! and Betty, we're all rooting for you!

            Jeanna