New Baby

  • Jim and Betty
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2009
      Just to let you all know I am a new grandma now. Addison Leigh was born at 8:12 A.M. on May 1 and is 5 pounds 9 ounces.
      Mother and Baby are doing Great,
      Boy she timed that right for Mother's day!

      Betty
    • Lisa Larson

        Message 3 of 7 , May 2, 2009
          Congratulations Betty on the new grand baby.

          Cyndi

          Just to let you all know I am a new grandma now. Addison Leigh was born at 8:12 A.M. on May 1 and is 5 pounds 9 ounces.
          Mother and Baby are doing Great,
          Boy she timed that right for Mother's day!

          Betty

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:Photography_and_design-digest@yahoogroups.com
              mailto:Photography_and_design-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • jdbitzel
          Message 4 of 7 , May 6, 2009
            Yes James Congrats.

            To have a baby is such a wonderful experience, to have two is even better. Mom and baby are great. Addison has a great temperament, and tons of hair.