New Moderator

  • Jim and Betty
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004
      Chris,
      Congratulations I'm sure you will do a great job. You seem very
      knowledgable in the area of photography. I have read your post and
      they seem to be full of very useful information and besides that I
      have faith in my son's (James) judgement. So jump into it with both
      feet! Good Luck!
      wabash2552
      Betty
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 7 , May 10, 2004
        Sounds like you picked the right person for the job James. Welcome
        Queenofegypt64, I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job.
      • Cyndi
        Message 3 of 7 , May 10, 2004
          Dave and all
          Just call me Cyndi, its shorter to type. :)

          Cyndi
          queenofegypt64@...

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 22, 2007
            I have found a new moderator for the group. Please welcome her.
            Her name is Aria and she is the owner of another group I belong to and
            has graciously offered her help.
            Betty
            Co-Owner
            Photography_and_design
          • Cyndi
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 22, 2007
              Hi Aria,
              Welcome as a moderator, my name is Cyndi I'm one of the Co-Owners.  I hope to hear from you often and please tell me more about your list that Betty mentioned.

              Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
              Cyndi
              Co-Owner
              Photography & Design
              queenofegypt64@...

              Jim and Betty <wabash2552@...> wrote:
              I have found a new moderator for the group. Please welcome her.
              Her name is Aria and she is the owner of another group I belong to and
              has graciously offered her help.
              Betty
              Co-Owner
              Photography_and_design

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:Photography_and_design-digest@yahoogroups.com
              mailto:Photography_and_design-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • Aria
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 22, 2007
                Thanks Cyndi

                We're having our first contest right now.

                I've not had the opportunity of meeting Betty in person yet.  We originally met on line through Freecycle.org one of the local groups.  Later I met her sister in law who was my younger sisters best friend.  I have met Tammy in person.
                (¸.·´ Aria

                Merry Christmas from Roanoke, Indiana  USA

                Ck out my family:  http://community.webshots.com/user/busygrammie

                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 27, 2007
                  Aria,
                  Thanks for sending the webshots link.  Its going to come in handy for me and I'm going to send my mother-in-law the link so she can use it.

                  I hope everyone had a great holiday and your 2008 is a great one.

                  Cyndi