January Photo Contest results

  • Jim and Betty
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2009
      Here are your results for the January Photo Contest.

      1st Place
      wabash2552(2)...14 points

      2nd Place
      queenofegypt64.. Cold New Morning...7 points
      queenofegypt64.. New best Buddies ...7 Points

      3rd Place
      picturemaker22...piggy bank...4 points

      4th Place
      queenofegypt64...New Family Friend...3 points

      5th place
      breenzanemom...hubby's christmas present...2 points
      wabash2552(1)...2 points

      6th place
      wabash2552(3)...1 point

      I was so pleased with the number of entries in this contest. Keep up
      the great work and continue to learn and shoot photos when ever you
      get a chance.

      Also when you enter your photos please number them as I have edited
      the photos for February to reflect this. It makes voteing and making
      the polls easier.

      Thank you
      Betty
      Owner
      Photography_and_design
    • wabash2552
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010
        Here are the results for the January Contest.

        1st Place
        angiebrown (2)...11 points
        corelphotopaint001...11 points

        2nd place
        kdman2008...9 points

        3rd place
        wabash2552 (2)...3 points

        4th Place
        angiebrown (1)...2 points

        Great shooting everyone. I hope Steve don't mind but I will be posting Angie's photo on the home page. Steve if it is a problem let me know and I will change the photo in the middle of the month since it was a tie.
        Keep up the great work everyone.

        Betty
        Owner
        Photography_and_design
      • Steve Broesder
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 2, 2010
          Oh no, I am very happy that Angie has her picture posted.  That was a harder contest.  I was surprised at how closely related everyone's ideas were.  Haha, I am sure some smart marketing people have noticed this as well.  Now I need to be thinking what I am going to shoot for Feb.

          Steve Broesder
          Forsyth Computer Club

          www.wix.com/MatthewKidomen/Matthew-Kidomen

               (my web page.  Needs a little work, but is ok for now.)

          www.FredLewisPhotos.com
          Friend and Great Auto Racing Photographer. Seen in many magazines, books and even on a model here and there.