June Photo Contest results

  • Jim and Betty
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2008
      Here are the results for the June Photo Contest.

      1st Place
      pi_crust...10 points

      2nd Place
      corelphotopaint001...8 points

      3rd Place
      wabash2552...5 points

      4th place
      icehog4...4 points

      5th place
      mckinleystudio...1 point

      Congratulations to all. I appreciate all your concistantcy in posting
      photos to the contest and I always welcome the newcomers and the one
      who have been away a while. Now lets get working on the contest for
      July. Your collage of summer fun.
      Love you all,
      Betty
      Co-owner
      Photography_and_design
    • Jim and Betty
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 30 11:57 PM
        Here are the results for the June Photo Contest.

        1st Place
        breenzanemom (2)...16 points

        2nd Place
        Corelphotopaint001 (1)...11 points

        3rd Place
        jmbdreamillusions (2)...6 points

        4th Place
        wabash2552 (3)...3 points
        jmbdreamillusions (1)...3 points
        clicknstick (3)...3 points

        5th Place
        wabash2552 (2)...2 points

        6th Place
        breenzanemom (1)... 1 point

        Great job everyone. I am so thankful for all your support in these contest. I consider you all great group members and friends. Thank You!

        Now get started on next months subject "Tools of the Trade"
      • Lisa Larson
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 2009
          Thanks everyone!

          Lisa

          "There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs."  Ansel Adams

          On Jul 1, 2009, at 2:57 AM, Jim and Betty wrote:

          Here are the results for the June Photo Contest.

          1st Place
          breenzanemom (2)...16 points

          2nd Place
          Corelphotopaint001 (1)...11 points

          3rd Place
          jmbdreamillusions (2)...6 points

          4th Place
          wabash2552 (3)...3 points
          jmbdreamillusions (1)...3 points
          clicknstick (3)...3 points

          5th Place
          wabash2552 (2)...2 points

          6th Place
          breenzanemom (1)... 1 point

          Great job everyone. I am so thankful for all your support in these contest. I consider you all great group members and friends. Thank You!

          Now get started on next months subject "Tools of the Trade"

        • wabash2552
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 30 11:50 PM
            Here are the results for the June contest.

            1st place
            corelphotopaint001 (2)...7 points
            wabash2552 (2)...7 points

            2nd place
            corelphotopaint001 (3)...5 points
            jmbdreamillusions (1)...5 points

            3rd place
            corelphotopaint001 (1)...3 points
            jmbdreamillusions (2)...3 points
            breezanemom (1)...3 points

            4th place
            breezanemom (3) ...2 points

            5th place
            wabash2552 (1)...1 point

            Congratulations to everyone. Got a lot of great photos this month. Lets get crackin' on next months subject which is "Shadows" I know I'm gonna take advantage of our long week end coming up and try to come up with something different.

            Thank you all for your dedication in entering the contest.