April Photo Contest results

  • Jim and Betty
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2008
      Here are the results for the April contest.

      1st Place
      McKinleysyudio...10 points

      2nd Place
      wabash2552...8 points

      3rd Place
      corelphotopaint001...5 points

      4th Place
      jmbdreamillusions...4 points

      5th Place
      queenofegypt64...3 points

      Great Job everyone now get those phots in for the May contest. The
      subject is "Black and White"
      Happy Shooting!
      Betty
      Co-Owner
      Photography_and_design
    • Jim and Betty
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 30, 2009
        Here are the results for the April Photo Contest. There were some great photos and it was hard to decide which ones to vote for. Keep up the great work and just enjoy yourself and the photography we all love.

        1st Place
        clicknsticks (1) ...7 points
        corelphotopaint001 (2)...7 points
        wabash2552 (3)...7 points

        2nd place
        jmbdreamillusions (1)...5 points

        3rd Place
        babydoll1673(1)...4 points
        babydoll1673 (3)...4 points
        queenofegypt64 (1)...4 points

        4th Place
        clicknsticks(2)...3 points
        clicknsticks (3)...3 points
        corelphotopaint001 (3)...3 points

        5th place
        jmbdreamillusions (2)...2 points
        queenofegypt64 (2)...2 points

        6th Place
        corelphotopaint001 (1)...1 point
        babydoll1673(2)...1 point
        jmbdreamillusions (3)...1 point

        And I would like to extend an extra congratulations to Corelphotopaint001,clicknsticks, babydoll1673, and jmbdreamillusions.

        All 3 of their photos placed in the contest. This is a great accomplishment and I am proud of you all as well as you should be proud of yourselves. Thank you all for being a part of our group.

        Now lets get started on next months contest. The subject is "Reflection"

        Since we have a 3 way tie for first and it has been the longest for Corelphotopaint001 picking a subject I will feature his photo and let him pick the subject for June. I hope this is alright with everyone.
      • Cyndi
        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2009
          Congratulations to everyone.

          Cyndi

[...]

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:Photography_and_design-digest@yahoogroups.com
              mailto:Photography_and_design-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • wabash2552
          Message 4 of 6 , May 2, 2010
            Here are your results for the April Photo contest.

            1st Place
            kdaman2008 (2)... 10 points

            2nd Place
            angiebrown (1)...8 points

            3rd Place
            kdaman2008 (1)...7 points

            4th Place
            wabash2552 (1)...6 points

            5th Place
            wabash2552 (2)...2 points

            6th Place
            wabash2552 (3)...1 point
            angiebrown (3)...1 point

            Great shooting everyone. Get those photos in for May the subject is "Flowers"

            Betty
            Owner
            Photography_and_design