Re: anyone in here use livebooks or clickbooq to host their work?

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
      I don't use either of these locations. I post my photos at Tagworld

      Tagworld offers tremendous flexibility but easy to produce web
      pages. You can see my web site at

      www.tagworld.com/SteveBroesder

      I have a separate section just for my contest photos.

      Many of my shots are kept directly on Tagworld, but there is a much
      larger colletion on Photobucket as a storage location which feeds a
      few web sites I use.

      By the way, Tagworld is free, at least for the level of service I
      use. Currently I have 7 pages of which 6 are available to be viewed
      by the general public.

      Oh an one more thing, I made the continuous (almost seamless)
      backgrounds, and am very pleased with how they turned out. The
      weather worn wood and old brick are my favorites. Both are taken
      from locations near my home.

      Enjoy.
      Steve (Corelphotopaint001)

      --- In Photography_and_design@yahoogroups.com, "megan.white10"