Re: [Photography_and_design] September Photo Contest results

  • Cyndi
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2007
      Congratulations to all.  So many great photos I hope we see more this month.  I'm tryimg to get a good pic to submit.

      Folks, lets see how many we can get in this time.
      Happy Clicking
      Cyndi
      Co-owner
      queenofegypt64@...

      Jim and Betty <wabash2552@...> wrote:
      Here are the results of the September Photo Contest.

      1st Place
      wabash2552...8 points

      2nd Place
      corelphotopaint001...7 points

      3rd Place
      jmbdreamillusion...4 points
      mckinleystudio...4 points

      4th Place
      queenofegypt64...3 points

      5th Place
      busygrammieof5...2 points

      Congratulations to all. Had some great photos this month. Now get you
      photos in for next month. "Fall" is the subject and we should have a
      lot of beautiful photos from all over the country.
      Happy Shooting!

    • wabash2552
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 30, 2009
        Here are the results for the September Photo Contest.

        1st PLace
        Corelphotopaint001 (3)...13 points

        2nd Place
        wabash2552 (1)...5 points
        breenzanemom (2)...5 points

        3rd Place
        breenzanemom (1)...4 points

        4th Place
        wabash2552 (2)...3 points
        jmbdreamillusions (1)...3 points

        5th Place
        corelphotopaint001 (1) ...2 points

        6th place
        jmbdreamillusions (3)...1 point

        Great photos every one. Keep up the great work.
      • wabash2552
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2010
          Here are the results for the September Photo Contest.

          1st place
          corelphotopaint001 (1)...7 points

          2nd place
          jmbdreamillusions (1)...6 points

          3rd place
          clicknsticks (1)...4 points
          corelphotopaint001 (2)...4 points

          4th place
          wabash2552 (2)...3 points

          5th place
          clicknsticks (3)....2 points

          6th place
          jmbdreamillusions (3)...1 point
          corelphotopaint001 (3)...1 point

          Thank you all for entering you don't know how much I appreciate your participation so we can keep this group going...Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

          REMINDER>>>Next months subject... architecture