May Photo Contest results

  • Jim and Betty
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2007
      Well such as it is here are the results from the May contest.

      1st Place
      Wabash2552....3 points

      2nd place
      jmbdreamillusions...2 points

      Very sad poll results since I was the only one who bothered to vote.
      Betty
      Co-Owner
      Photography_and_design
    • Jim and Betty
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 2, 2008
        Here are the results for the May Photo contest

        1st PLace
        Corelphotopaint001...13 points

        2nd Place
        pi_crust...9 points

        3rd place
        jmbdreamillusions...7 points

        4th Place
        queenofegypt64...3 points

        5th Place
        wabash2552...2 points
        mckinleystudio...2 points

        Great Job everyone now get those photos in for the June contest.

        Just a reminder: I will be gone from June 11 to June 17 for my sons
        wedding in Florida. Ya the son that started this group. So I won't be
        on a lot. If you have anything for me to do in the group maybe Cyndi
        can get it or I will get on as often as I can. Or if it can wait I
        will get it as soon as I get home.
      • Cyndi
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 2, 2008
          Congrats to everyone who entered the contest,

          Betty,
          Have fun at your sons wedding and be sure to give him my best and good wishes.

          Like Betty said I'll be here for anyone anytime if you have any questions, just give me a yell.

          Cyndi
          Co-Owner
          Photography and Design

          Jim and Betty <wabash2552@...> wrote:
          Here are the results for the May Photo contest

          1st PLace
          Corelphotopaint001...13 points

          2nd Place
          pi_crust...9 points

          3rd place
          jmbdreamillusions...7 points

          4th Place
          queenofegypt64...3 points

          5th Place
          wabash2552...2 points
          mckinleystudio...2 points

          Great Job everyone now get those photos in for the June contest.

          Just a reminder: I will be gone from June 11 to June 17 for my sons
          wedding in Florida. Ya the son that started this group. So I won't be
          on a lot. If you have anything for me to do in the group maybe Cyndi
          can get it or I will get on as often as I can. Or if it can wait I
          will get it as soon as I get home.

          <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
          mailto:Photography_and_design-digest@yahoogroups.com
          mailto:Photography_and_design-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Jim and Betty
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 1, 2009
            Here are the results for the May photo Contest.

            1st Place
            clicknstick (1)...7 points

            2nd Place
            pi_crust (1)...6 points
            picturemaker22(1)...6 points
            wabash2552 (3)...6 Points
            corelphotopaint001 (2)...6 Points

            3rd place
            clicknstick (2)...4 Points

            4th Place
            corelphotopaint001 (3)...3 points
            breezanemom (2)...3 Points

            5th Place
            jmbdreamillusions (1)...2 Points
            breezanemom (1)...2 points

            Congratulations to all...we had a lot of great photos this month and it was a hard decision to vote, Keep up the good work.
          • wabash2552
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 2, 2010
              Sorry I am late with this but I have had a couple of sickly days.

              1st place
              jmbdreamillusions (1)...7 points

              2nd place
              wabash2552 (1)... 6 points
              corelphotopaint001 (1)... 6points

              3rd place
              graham (2)....4 points

              4th place
              graham (3)...3 points

              5th place
              graham (1)... 1 point
              corelphotopaint001 (3) ... 1 point

              Thank you all for being so patient with me. I love you all.
              Betty
              Owner
              Photography_and_design
            • Steve Broesder
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 3, 2010
                No problem Betty, we love you too.

                Jeanna, beautiful shot.  I like the way the light makes the flower glow.  Very well done.  Did you use any additional lighting, or reflectors, or was it all natural?

                Again Jeanna, congratulation.

                Steve Broesder
                Forsyth Computer Club

                www.wix.com/MatthewKidomen/Matthew-Kidomen

                     (my web page.  Needs a little work, but is ok for now.)

                www.FredLewisPhotos.com
                Friend and Great Auto Racing Photographer. Seen in many magazines, books and even on a model here and there.

                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 4, 2010
                  THanks Steve, it was all natural, basically waited for right time of day and lighting and for people to stop getting in my way! THank you everyone! and Betty, we're all rooting for you!

                  Jeanna