April Photo Contest results

  • Jim and Betty
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2007
      Here are your results of the April Photo Contest.

      1st Place
      Behind_her_lens...9 points

      2nd Place
      Corelphotopaint001...3 points
      jmbdreamillusions..3 points

      3rd Place
      decnana...2 points

      4th Place
      queenofegypt64..1 point
      lilharleybebe44...1 point
      wabash2552...1 point

      Thank You all for entering ..all the photos were great.
      Now lets see what we can come up with to honor our mothers for the May
      contest.
      Happy Shooting!
      Betty
      Co-Owner
      Photography_and_design
    • behind_her_lens
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2007
        Wow, Im completely flattered. Thanks everyone!

        --- In Photography_and_design@yahoogroups.com, "Jim and Betty"
        <wabash2552@...> wrote:

        > Here are your results of the April Photo Contest.
        >
        > 1st Place
        > Behind_her_lens...9 points
        >
        > 2nd Place
        > Corelphotopaint001...3 points
        > jmbdreamillusions..3 points
        >
        > 3rd Place
        > decnana...2 points
        >
        > 4th Place
        > queenofegypt64..1 point
        > lilharleybebe44...1 point
        > wabash2552...1 point
        >
        > Thank You all for entering ..all the photos were great.
        > Now lets see what we can come up with to honor our mothers for the May
        > contest.
        > Happy Shooting!
        > Betty
        > Co-Owner
        > Photography_and_design

      • Jim and Betty
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2008
          Here are the results for the April contest.

          1st Place
          McKinleysyudio...10 points

          2nd Place
          wabash2552...8 points

          3rd Place
          corelphotopaint001...5 points

          4th Place
          jmbdreamillusions...4 points

          5th Place
          queenofegypt64...3 points

          Great Job everyone now get those phots in for the May contest. The
          subject is "Black and White"
          Happy Shooting!
          Betty
          Co-Owner
          Photography_and_design
        • Jim and Betty
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 30, 2009
            Here are the results for the April Photo Contest. There were some great photos and it was hard to decide which ones to vote for. Keep up the great work and just enjoy yourself and the photography we all love.

            1st Place
            clicknsticks (1) ...7 points
            corelphotopaint001 (2)...7 points
            wabash2552 (3)...7 points

            2nd place
            jmbdreamillusions (1)...5 points

            3rd Place
            babydoll1673(1)...4 points
            babydoll1673 (3)...4 points
            queenofegypt64 (1)...4 points

            4th Place
            clicknsticks(2)...3 points
            clicknsticks (3)...3 points
            corelphotopaint001 (3)...3 points

            5th place
            jmbdreamillusions (2)...2 points
            queenofegypt64 (2)...2 points

            6th Place
            corelphotopaint001 (1)...1 point
            babydoll1673(2)...1 point
            jmbdreamillusions (3)...1 point

            And I would like to extend an extra congratulations to Corelphotopaint001,clicknsticks, babydoll1673, and jmbdreamillusions.

            All 3 of their photos placed in the contest. This is a great accomplishment and I am proud of you all as well as you should be proud of yourselves. Thank you all for being a part of our group.

            Now lets get started on next months contest. The subject is "Reflection"

            Since we have a 3 way tie for first and it has been the longest for Corelphotopaint001 picking a subject I will feature his photo and let him pick the subject for June. I hope this is alright with everyone.
          • Cyndi
            Message 5 of 6 , May 2, 2009
              Congratulations to everyone.

              Cyndi

[...]

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                  (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                  mailto:Photography_and_design-digest@yahoogroups.com
                  mailto:Photography_and_design-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • wabash2552
              Message 6 of 6 , May 2, 2010
                Here are your results for the April Photo contest.

                1st Place
                kdaman2008 (2)... 10 points

                2nd Place
                angiebrown (1)...8 points

                3rd Place
                kdaman2008 (1)...7 points

                4th Place
                wabash2552 (1)...6 points

                5th Place
                wabash2552 (2)...2 points

                6th Place
                wabash2552 (3)...1 point
                angiebrown (3)...1 point

                Great shooting everyone. Get those photos in for May the subject is "Flowers"

                Betty
                Owner
                Photography_and_design