March Photo Contest results

  • Jim and Betty
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
      Here are the results for the March Photo Contest.

      1st Place
      Queenofegypt64...9 Points
      wabash2552...9 Points

      2nd Place
      jmbdreamillusions...7 points

      Lets get more photos in for next month.

      Betty
      Co-Owner
      Photography_and_design
    • Jim and Betty
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
        Sorry I am Late with the results of the March contest but I just got
        released from the hospital just about an hour ago.

        1st Place
        corelphotopaint001...11 points

        2nd Place
        Queenofegypt64...9 points

        3rd Place
        wabash2552...7 points

        Thanks for your patience.
        I am still looking for a moderator to help me out when things come
        along like have happened this week.
        Betty
        Co-Owner
        Photography_and_design
      • Jim and Betty
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2009
          Sorry I'm getting this out late but my father got sick uesterday and I am just now getting to it.

          1st Place
          clicknstick...9 points

          2nd place
          Corelphotopaint001 (3)...7 points

          3rd Place
          corelphotopaint001 (1)...6 points
          jmbdreamillusion (2)...6 points

          4th place
          corelphotopaint001 (2)...5 points

          5th place
          jmbdreamillusion (1)... 4 points
          queenofegypt64(2)...4 points

          6th place
          wabash2552 (2)...3 points
          wabash2552 (3)...3 points

          7th place
          jmbdreamillusion (3)...1 point
          queenofegypt64 (3)...1 point

          Great photos and a great contest. Thank you to all the new entries from members that haven't joined in our contest for a while it is much appreciated.
          Also I am still looking for another moderator in case I get emergencies like yesterday and don't get to the polls in time. If I can't find one you guys will just have to put up with this old woman being late once in a while. Ha Ha !
          I love you all and thanks for sticking with these contest.
          Betty
          Owner
          Photography_and_design
        • wabash2552
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2010
            Here are your results for the March Photo Contest.

            1st place
            wabash2552 (3)...9 points
            angiebrown (1)...9 points

            2nd place
            rogueneutron (2)...5 points

            3rd place
            hipergurl93 (1)...4 points

            4th place
            angiebrown (2)...3 points

            5th place
            wabash2552 (1)...2 points
            hipergurl93 (2)...2 points
            rogueneutron (2)...2 points

            Great Shooting everyone. Since there was a tie for first I will be changing the photo in the middle of the month since we have both won a contest in the past 3 month and maybe we can get together and come up with a contest subject for May.

            Keep up the great work everyone. Remember you are learning with every shot you take.

            Betty
            Owner
            Photography_and_design