Re: [Photography_and_design] January Photo Contest results

  • Cyndi
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2007
      Congratulations everyone,
      NIce to see a face enter, now lets see even more members, lets try to have a REAL contest and make it hard for all of us to pick our favorites.

      Love the theme for Feburarys contest, should make for some interesting photos.  I think I already have one in mind to enter.  Saw my grandsons last Saturday and I took a great pic of my daughter and her nephew, I think it fits the theme just nicely.

      Cyndi
      queenofegypt64@...

      Jim and Betty <wabash2552@...> wrote:
      Here are the results for the January Photo Contest.

      1st Place
      McKinley Studio...9 points

      2nd Place
      corelphotopaint001...7 Points

      3rd Place
      wabash2552....6 points

      4th Place
      herdarkheart...5 points

      5th Place
      queenofegypt64....3 points

      Congratulations to everyone...great photos.
      Keep shooting and get the photo in for February Contest...subject
      "Memories"

      Bored stiff? Loosen up...

    • marvin mckinley
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2007
        Thank you for all your votes everyone I am glad to liked it.

        queenofegypt64@ yahoo.com

        Jim and Betty <wabash2552@yahoo. com> wrote:
        Here are the results for the January Photo Contest.

        1st Place
        McKinley Studio...9 points

        2nd Place
        corelphotopaint001. ..7 Points

        3rd Place
        wabash2552.. ..6 points

        4th Place
        herdarkheart. ..5 points

        5th Place
        queenofegypt64. ...3 points

        Congratulations to everyone...great photos.
        Keep shooting and get the photo in for February Contest...subject
        "Memories"

        Bored stiff? Loosen up...

        Finding fabulous fares is fun.

      • Jim and Betty
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
          Here are the results for the January Photo contest.

          1st Place
          corelphotopaint001...7 points

          2nd Place
          wabash2552...6 points

          3rd place
          queenofegypt63...3 points

          4th place
          mckinleystudio...2 points

          Thanks all for entering. Get your photos in for the February contest.
          The subject is "Stress".
        • Jim and Betty
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 1, 2009
            Here are your results for the January Photo Contest.

            1st Place
            wabash2552(2)...14 points

            2nd Place
            queenofegypt64.. Cold New Morning...7 points
            queenofegypt64.. New best Buddies ...7 Points

            3rd Place
            picturemaker22...piggy bank...4 points

            4th Place
            queenofegypt64...New Family Friend...3 points

            5th place
            breenzanemom...hubby's christmas present...2 points
            wabash2552(1)...2 points

            6th place
            wabash2552(3)...1 point

            I was so pleased with the number of entries in this contest. Keep up
            the great work and continue to learn and shoot photos when ever you
            get a chance.

            Also when you enter your photos please number them as I have edited
            the photos for February to reflect this. It makes voteing and making
            the polls easier.

            Thank you
            Betty
            Owner
            Photography_and_design
          • wabash2552
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010
              Here are the results for the January Contest.

              1st Place
              angiebrown (2)...11 points
              corelphotopaint001...11 points

              2nd place
              kdman2008...9 points

              3rd place
              wabash2552 (2)...3 points

              4th Place
              angiebrown (1)...2 points

              Great shooting everyone. I hope Steve don't mind but I will be posting Angie's photo on the home page. Steve if it is a problem let me know and I will change the photo in the middle of the month since it was a tie.
              Keep up the great work everyone.

              Betty
              Owner
              Photography_and_design
            • Steve Broesder
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 2, 2010
                Oh no, I am very happy that Angie has her picture posted.  That was a harder contest.  I was surprised at how closely related everyone's ideas were.  Haha, I am sure some smart marketing people have noticed this as well.  Now I need to be thinking what I am going to shoot for Feb.

                Steve Broesder
                Forsyth Computer Club

                www.wix.com/MatthewKidomen/Matthew-Kidomen

                     (my web page.  Needs a little work, but is ok for now.)

                www.FredLewisPhotos.com
                Friend and Great Auto Racing Photographer. Seen in many magazines, books and even on a model here and there.