November Photo contest winner

  • Jim and Betty
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
      Here are the poll totals for the November Photo contest.

      1st Place
      jdbitzel...5 points
      gueenofegypt64...5 points

      2nd Place
      maggiebee_99....3 points
      skyp_99...3 points

      3rd place
      wabash2552...2 points

      Congratulations James and Cyndi on your tie.
      Since James was the last to give us a subject I am going to give this
      one to Cyndi, I know he won't mind.
      Congratulations to all and please get some photos in for December.
      Happy Shooting!
      Betty
      Co-Owner
      Photography_and_design
    • Cyndi
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
        Thanks everyone,
        I have to admit I love seeing little AJ's face on the groups main page.  Now I've got to get pics of the new little guy, who finely has a name.  My new grandson born November 28th at 9:05 am weighing in at 8lbs 9 oz, 19 inches long is named Mason Stephan Beman and is the new baby to my daughter Catherine the proud daddy Arthur and the BIG Brother AJ, who is just 10 months old.  This chirstmas is going to be a VERY special one, 2 first Christmas to celebrate. And we've got birthdays this month as well so its going to be a very busy month.

        Congratulations to everyone who submited and I hope we get more and more people submitting.  I know you folks are out there so come on, if I can find time I'm sure you can.  Lets really have a contest were there are so many great pics to chose from that we just can't decide.

        Happy Holidays and Happy Shooting
        Cyndi
        Co-Moderator
        Proud Grandma