September Photo Contest winner

  • Jim and Betty
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
      September winner is icehog4 hopefully I will hear from them and get a
      subject for November.
      Congratulations!

      1st place
      icehog4...7 points

      2nd place
      wabash2552...6 points

      3rd place
      magiebee_99....4 points
      queenofegypt64...4 points

      4th place
      corelphotopaint001...2 points

      Congratulations to all!
      Happy Shooting
    • Cyndi
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
        Congratulations to icehog4, and to everyone who entered, you are all winners, and great photographers.  Lets see more of that talent for October, come on everyone enter your Fall pic.

        Cyndi
        Co-Moderator
        queenofegypt64@...

        Jim and Betty <wabash2552@...> wrote:
        September winner is icehog4 hopefully I will hear from them and get a
        subject for November.
        Congratulations!

        1st place
        icehog4...7 points