August Photo Contest results

  • Jim and Betty
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1 1:59 AM
      Here are the results for the August contest.

      1st Place
      Skyp_99....11 points

      2nd Place
      icehog4...10 Points

      3rd Place
      Wabash2552...9 Points

      Since Skyp_99 has won in the past 3 months I will be posting the photo
      of icehog4 as per the rules.
    • Jim and Betty
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1 2:40 AM
        Here are your results of the August photo Contest.

        1St PLace
        Breenzabemom...10 points

        2nd Place
        Corelphotopaint001...8 points

        3rd Place
        Queenofegypt64...5 points

        4th PLace
        Wabash2552....4 points

        5th PLace
        jmbdreamillusions...3 points

        Great job everyone. Get started on next months contest photos.

        Betty
        Owner
        Photography_and_design
      • Cyndi
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1 5:30 AM
          Congratulations to everyone.

          Cyndi
          Co-Owner
          queenofegypt64@...

          --- On Mon, 9/1/08, Jim and Betty <wabash2552@...> wrote:

          Here are your results of the August photo Contest.

          1St PLace
          Breenzabemom...10 points

          2nd Place
          Corelphotopaint001...8 points

          3rd Place
          Queenofegypt64...5 points

          4th PLace
          Wabash2552....4 points

          5th PLace
          jmbdreamillusions...3 points

        • Lisa Larson
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1 5:39 AM
            Thanks!  I was very excited when I opened my email this morning and found out that I won!  Thanks to all who liked my picture enough to vote for it!

            queenofegypt64@ yahoo.com

            --- On Mon, 9/1/08, Jim and Betty <wabash2552@yahoo. com> wrote:

            Here are your results of the August photo Contest.

            1St PLace
            Breenzabemom. ..10 points

            2nd Place
            Corelphotopaint001. ..8 points

            3rd Place
            Queenofegypt64. ..5 points

            4th PLace
            Wabash2552.. ..4 points

            5th PLace
            jmbdreamillusions. ..3 points

          • wabash2552
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 2 11:34 PM
              Sorry I'm late with this I simply forgot this time.

              1st place
              corelphotopaint001(2)...3 points
              corelphotopaint001 (3)..3 points
              wabash2552 (1)...3 points

              2nd place
              wabash2552 (2)...2 points

              3rd PLace
              wabash2552 (3)...1 point

              I will get with Steve and see what we can come up with for October