June Photo Contest results

  • Jim and Betty
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2006
      Here are the results of the June contest.

      1st Place
      Skyp_99...14 points

      2nd Place
      wabash2552...11 points

      3rd Place
      pi_crust...9 points

      4th place
      corelphotopaint001...8 points

      5th Place
      hipergurl93...5 points

      6th Place
      queenofegypt64...4 points

      7th place
      mizsassygrl....3 points

      Congratulations to all....Great photos.
      I noticed we had a couple of entries that were from new members and I
      hope you will keep entering..to me the more you enter the more you learn.
      It seem a shame that we have almost 400 members and only get a hand
      full of entries per month and I am always happy to to see entries from
      new members.
      Lets try to get a lot more entries in the July contest and show our
      support of our country...the subject for July is " American Pride" I
      know we have more than a handful of members that are proud to be in
      this great Country of ours.
      So get those photos in for next month.
      Happy Shooting!
      Betty
      Moderator
      Photograohy_and_design
    • Jim and Betty
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2007
        Here are the results of the June Photo Contest.

        1st Place
        queenofegypt64...11 Points
        wabash2552...11 Points

        2nd Place
        tweety4620...10 Points

        3rd place
        skyp_99...7 points

        4th Place
        jmbdreamillusions...3 points

        Thanks for all the entries.lets get some great photos in for the July
        contest.
        Happy Shootiing!
      • Jim and Betty
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 2, 2008
          Here are the results for the June Photo Contest.

          1st Place
          pi_crust...10 points

          2nd Place
          corelphotopaint001...8 points

          3rd Place
          wabash2552...5 points

          4th place
          icehog4...4 points

          5th place
          mckinleystudio...1 point

          Congratulations to all. I appreciate all your concistantcy in posting
          photos to the contest and I always welcome the newcomers and the one
          who have been away a while. Now lets get working on the contest for
          July. Your collage of summer fun.
          Love you all,
          Betty
          Co-owner
          Photography_and_design
        • Jim and Betty
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 30, 2009
            Here are the results for the June Photo Contest.

            1st Place
            breenzanemom (2)...16 points

            2nd Place
            Corelphotopaint001 (1)...11 points

            3rd Place
            jmbdreamillusions (2)...6 points

            4th Place
            wabash2552 (3)...3 points
            jmbdreamillusions (1)...3 points
            clicknstick (3)...3 points

            5th Place
            wabash2552 (2)...2 points

            6th Place
            breenzanemom (1)... 1 point

            Great job everyone. I am so thankful for all your support in these contest. I consider you all great group members and friends. Thank You!

            Now get started on next months subject "Tools of the Trade"
          • Lisa Larson
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 1, 2009
              Thanks everyone!

              Lisa

              "There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs."  Ansel Adams

              On Jul 1, 2009, at 2:57 AM, Jim and Betty wrote:

              Here are the results for the June Photo Contest.

              1st Place
              breenzanemom (2)...16 points

              2nd Place
              Corelphotopaint001 (1)...11 points

              3rd Place
              jmbdreamillusions (2)...6 points

              4th Place
              wabash2552 (3)...3 points
              jmbdreamillusions (1)...3 points
              clicknstick (3)...3 points

              5th Place
              wabash2552 (2)...2 points

              6th Place
              breenzanemom (1)... 1 point

              Great job everyone. I am so thankful for all your support in these contest. I consider you all great group members and friends. Thank You!

              Now get started on next months subject "Tools of the Trade"

            • wabash2552
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 30, 2010
                Here are the results for the June contest.

                1st place
                corelphotopaint001 (2)...7 points
                wabash2552 (2)...7 points

                2nd place
                corelphotopaint001 (3)...5 points
                jmbdreamillusions (1)...5 points

                3rd place
                corelphotopaint001 (1)...3 points
                jmbdreamillusions (2)...3 points
                breezanemom (1)...3 points

                4th place
                breezanemom (3) ...2 points

                5th place
                wabash2552 (1)...1 point

                Congratulations to everyone. Got a lot of great photos this month. Lets get crackin' on next months subject which is "Shadows" I know I'm gonna take advantage of our long week end coming up and try to come up with something different.

                Thank you all for your dedication in entering the contest.